It is possible for you, as a PhD candidate in geography or other related fields to write a doctoral thesis on river catchment areas. There are 7 key steps you need to follow, while writing this sort of doctoral thesis:
- Go through the available literature on the subject (to see what other researchers have written on the subject)
- Identify the specific issue (related to river catchment areas) you need to focus on in your thesis
- Create the thesis topics/themes
- Undertake the actual research, in the river catchment areas, to generate content for the thesis
- Compile the actual thesis
- Proofread the thesis and edit it as necessary
- Submit the thesis to the department you wish to earn a doctorate from
- Defend the thesis during the oral presentation session
To be sure, these steps are likely to take a lot of time. You need to allocate enough time to the doctoral thesis writing project. You are likely to end up being ‘too busy’ during the period when you will be writing the thesis. You may be so busy that you are unable to respond to the getmycreditcardoffer — in spite of having received the offer in your mailbox. So that is where, even after getting the capital one credit card offer in the mail, you are unable to actually apply for the card, because you are too busy writing the thesis.
Of course, there is the option of hiring research assistant to help you with some aspects of the thesis writing process. Yet some tasks in the process can only be undertaken by the researcher whose name will appear on the thesis. In a nutshell, it is very hard to get a PhD without breaking a sweat, especially with regard to the thesis writing bit
When all is said and done, you’d experience great joy and satisfaction on the day when you finally graduate with a PhD, on account of the thesis you wrote about river catchment areas.